Husaria Staunton Tournament No. 4 Chessmen with 2 Extra Queens and Wooden Box, 3" Kings
Staunton chess pieces have been the standard for tournament chess since 1849. These classic wooden, weighted chessmen are accompanied with an elegant wooden box.
- Individually Handcrafted: Made from durable larch wood, each chessman is weighted and beautifully crafted according to Staunton standards; Includes two extra queens for use as promoted pawns
- Fide Approved: The chessmen of choice, Staunton sets are recommended by International Chess Federation (FIDE) for use in all international tournaments
- Standard Staunton No. 4: King: 3"(76mm); Queen: 2.7" (69mm); Pawn: 1.4" (36 mm); Base diameter: King: 1.2" (30mm); Pawn: 0.8" (21mm)
- Classic Storage: Stained and finished beechwood box with decorative metal clasp hardware finishings and lined with black felt to protect your pieces; Case measures 6.9 x 5.3 x 3.4" (17.6 x 13.6 x 8.5cm)
- For Upgrade Or Replacement: Use or gift this set to level up chess pieces or replace missing ones; Entire set weighs 1.9 lbs (0.9kg)