Husaria Staunton Tournament No. 6 Chessmen with 2 Extra Queens and Wooden Box, 3.9" Kings
Staunton chess pieces have been the standard for tournament chess since 1849. These classic wooden, weighted chessmen are accompanied with an elegant wooden box.
- God Save the Queen: Tournament No. 6 Staunton chess pieces with two extra queens for use as promoted pawns. King: 3.9 inches (98 millimeters); Queen: 3.4 inches (87 millimeters); Pawn: 1.8 inches (46 millimeters); Base diameter: King: 1.4 inches (35 millimeters); Pawn: 1.02 inches (26 millimeters)
- FIDE Approved: The chessmen of choice, Staunton sets are recommended by International Chess Federation (FIDE) for use in all international tournaments
- Individually Handcrafted: Made from durable larch wood, each chessman is weighted and beautifully crafted according to Staunton standards
- Classic Storage: Beechwood case with decorative metal clasp hardware finishings and lined with black felt to protect your pieces; Measures 8.9 x 6.2 x 3.4 inches (22.5 x 15.8 x 8.5 centimeters)
- For Upgrade or Replacement: Use or gift this set to level up chess pieces or replace missing ones; Entire set weighs 3.04 lbs (1.4kg)