Husaria Staunton Tournament No. 5 Chessmen with 2 Extra Queens and Wooden Box, 3.6" Kings
Staunton chess pieces have been the standard for tournament chess since 1849. These classic wooden chessmen are accompanied by an elegant wooden box.
- PROFESSIONAL CHESSMEN CRAFTSMANSHIP: Tournament No. 5 Staunton chess pieces with two extra queens for use as promoted pawns; King: 3.6" (92mm); Queen: 3.2" (82mm); Pawn: 1.6" (42mm); Base diameter: King: 1.3" (34mm); Pawn: 0.9" (24mm)
- FIDE APPROVED: The chessmen of choice, Staunton sets are recommended by International Chess Federation (FIDE) for use in all international tournaments
- BLACK AND BEIGE CHESS PIECES: Made from durable larch wood, each chessman is weighted and beautifully crafted according to Staunton standards; This set comes with chessmen only (board is not included)
- CLASSIC STORAGE: Beechwood case with decorative metal clasp hardware finishings and lined with black felt to protect your pieces; Measures 8.2 x 6.1 x 3.5" (20.9 x 15.5 x 8.8cm)
- FOR UPGRADE OR REPLACEMENT: Use or gift this set to level up chess pieces or replace missing ones; Entire set weighs 2.5 lbs (1.1kg)